The Board ensures that the objectives and interests of PWYP, as a registered charity, are protected and advanced. Board members have legal responsibility for PWYP and oversee organisational policies.
The Board is selected by the Global Council. For more information on the Board’s responsibilities, refer to the PWYP Governance Manual.
Board members can serve up to three terms of three years each. They are selected from among the PWYP membership and beyond, in order to ensure that the board as a whole brings the necessary skills and expertise to undertake their role effectively.
Minutes of the Board Meetings:
- Board meeting 18 December 2017
- Board meeting 9 October 2017
- Board meeting 20 July 2017
- Board meeting 3 April 2017
- Board meeting 12-13 December 2016
- Board meeting 16 September 2016
- Board meeting 7 July 2016
- Board Meeting 4-5 April 2016
- Board Meeting 1 December 2015
- Board Meeting, 17-18 August 2015
- Board Meeting, 10th April 2015
- Joint Board and Global Council Meeting 8 – 9th April 2015