Publish What You Pay, which is made up of more than 700 members and more than 40 national coalitions, is supported by a decentralised team based in Copenhagen, Dakar, Harare, Istanbul and London. Visit our staff page for more about our team.
The Secretariat’s role is to facilitate the implementation of the Vision 2020 by PWYP members and coalitions. The Secretariat does this through :
Coordinating the coalition:
- Coordinating and supporting PWYP advocacy campaigns, such as the campaign for mandatory disclosure or EITI.
- Facilitating the exchange of information and lessons learned within the PWYP network, to ensure a harmonised and effective coalition.
Supporting the coalition:
- Protecting our activists who are in vulnerable situations and supporting a strong enabling environment in all countries.
- Helping coalitions unlock the potential of EITI in their country and coordinating civil society on the EITI International Board.
- Supporting coalition building efforts and helping resolve coalition conflicts.
Strengthening the coalition:
- Providing our members and coalitions with a platform to amplify their voices and work.
- Helping our members access funding and capacity building opportunities.
- Upholding the coalition’s principles and membership standards.