- Factsheet: About Publish What You Pay
- Answering the How? Ploughing back 10% of revenues from mining companies: The case of Solwezi Municipal Council
- Beyond Transparency Investigating The New Extractive Iindustry Disclosures
- Improving transparency in the European Union’s oil, gas and mining sectors
- Policy brief on Double Taxation Agreements: the case of Zimbabwe
- Urgent: Free our colleague Ali Idrissa, jailed for doing his job
- Why is Tax Justice central to the accountability agenda in the extractives sector?
- Restricted Access to Information Leaves Communities in South Africa Powerless Against Mining Companies
- Have women been left behind in the transparency and accountability agenda?
- Time to stamp out corruption in commodity trading
- Niger: 25 May marks two months since 26 activists and civil society members have been detained
- How can we ensure stronger civil society voices?
- Joint Press Release: Niger – Diplomatic representatives must act for the immediate release of arrested human rights defenders
- Open letter for the release of Human Rights Defenders in Niger
- Publish What You Pay Africa Steering Committee demands that the independence of transparency process in Liberia is respected