- Using Onodo to visualise company ownership networks
- Tax Justice and Extractive Transparency: Two faces of the same coin
- The future of extraction
- Why South Africa’s Extractive Sector Needs Greater Transparency
- Answering the How? Ploughing back 10% of revenues from mining companies: The case of Solwezi Municipal Council
- Tax justice – an important agenda for Publish What You Pay in Eurasia
- Urgent: Free our colleague Ali Idrissa, jailed for doing his job
- Why is Tax Justice central to the accountability agenda in the extractives sector?
- Restricted Access to Information Leaves Communities in South Africa Powerless Against Mining Companies
- Have women been left behind in the transparency and accountability agenda?
- How can we ensure stronger civil society voices?
- Joint Press Release: Niger – Diplomatic representatives must act for the immediate release of arrested human rights defenders
- Open letter for the release of Human Rights Defenders in Niger
- Publish What You Pay Africa Steering Committee demands that the independence of transparency process in Liberia is respected
- Africa Steering Committee of Publish What You Pay strongly condemns arrest of members in Niger