The members of the EITI Association (Article 7.2) are organised in three constituencies (Article 5.2): governments, companies and civil society. Constituencies decide on their rules governing appointment of Members (Article 5.3) and nominate Board members and their alternates for the Members’ Meeting to elect (Article 8.1(ii)). The EITI Board agreed on the guidance and principles…Read Download
BG Group’s payments to the Government of Tunisia, 2015
Inquiry from the Tunisian Coalition for Transparency in Energy and Mines to the Government of Tunisia Questions for the Government of Tunisia:
BG Group has reported US$101,365,000 (US$7,199,000 in kind plus US$94,166,000 in cash) in total payments to the Government of Tunisia during 2015 (Report on Payments to Governments for the Year 2015).
Of these payments, US$66,506,000 (65.61%) were taxes, US$27,660,000 (27.29%) royalties paid in cash, and US$7,199,000 (7.10%) royalties paid in kind (barrels of oil equivalent).
• US$94,166,000 in cash to Monsieur le Receveur des Finances du Lac (92.90%)
• US$7,199,000 in kind (boe) to L’Entreprise Tunisienne d’Activités Pétrolières (7.10%)
• Miskar: US$54,587,000 (US$2,750,000 in kind, US$51,837,000 in cash) (53.85% of total)
• Miskar reported net production 2015: 18.1 kboed (60.13% of total)
• Hasdrubal: US$46,778,000 (US$4,449,000 in kind, US$42,329,000 in cash) (46.15% of total)
• Hasdrubal reported net production 2015: 12.0 kboed (39.87% of total)